We recommend that you do not use:
- Your Account Number
- Staff Number
- Pay Number
Your Username should include at least 1 letter and 1 number. Your Username should also be at least 6 characters long and not include spaces.
Pins will be issued to you via a secure pin mailer sent by post. This should be changed to one of your own choosing as soon as possible.
If you lose your PIN report it to the Credit Union immediately and ask to be issued with a new PIN. The new PIN will be different to the old PIN.
Your PIN must be 8 digits in length and cannot contain letters.
Passwords must be created when registering. This is your security question for the site and should including at least 1 letter and 1 number. Please pay particular when creating this, try to avoid including spaces in your Password.
Your Password can be reissued to you by email if you lose it, however it will be a new Password not the old one which is sent. You should change the Password immediately after receiving it by email to maintain security.
You can also have your wages and most Social Welfare and Government Payments transferred directly into your credit union account by quoting your Credit Union IBAN and BIC.
Things to remember
- You create your username when you register.
- You create your Password when you register.
- Password must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Usernames and Passwords are both case sensitive, ensure the cap locks key is not on when entering the details.
- Your Pin can only contain numbers and is issued to you via post.
- Your online account session will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity, this is a security precaution.
- If you have problems viewing the website or online accounts please update your browser to the latest version.
You can contact us by email email@example.com or Freephone 1800 201 303
New passwords will be issued and sent to the email address you registered with – PIN numbers are sent by post to your postal address and up to 10 working days.
- Did you receive a confirmation email about your registration request? If no, then your registration was not completed properly, please try registering again making sure to fill in all the required details.
- Have you received your Pin number in the post? It can take up to 10 working days to arrive. This will be a numeric Pin.
If you did receive your confirmation email and pin mailer, check the details to ensure you are entering them correctly. If you are still having problems then please contact us directly on 1800 201 303 and we will help.
Yes, our smartphone app is called ‘CU Anywhere’ which allows you to access your account on the move. You can download the app from the App store for your Apple or Android phone.
Yes you can make payments online from your Credit Union account to other Credit Union accounts, to other Irish bank accounts or to overseas bank accounts in the Eurozone. Once you are registered for CU Online, these functions will be available to you.
It’s easy to register for our online banking. Just go to the register tab at the top of the website and fill in the details. You will then be sent a PIN in the post and once this is received you can access your online account.